Make the Pledge
Make the pledge to make suicide prevention a health and safety priority for your organization by officially registering as a pledge partner with the National Guidelines.
The registration process is necessary as we develop a community practice around industries and roles and learn more about the needs of the participating organizations. Your thoughts about and experiences with how the National Guidelines may impact your workplace are vital for our evaluation efforts. This registration process should take about 5-7 minutes to complete and has no correct answers, so please answer honestly. Your responses will be kept completely confidential.
- An opportunity to earn badges for taking action steps toward becoming a “suicide-informed” organization. Your organization can display these badges on social media and in your organization’s email signature and other materials announcing your commitment to make suicide prevention a health and safety priority.
- Access to communication tools like social media posts/graphics and communication templates.
- Full access to the complete Guidelines content. This in-depth tutorial describes in greater detail the 8 Guiding Principles and 9 Practices and also shares examples of tools, case studies, training videos and much more.
- Logo placement on the Workplace Suicide Prevention website and in promotional materials to demonstrate your solidarity and increase visibility to other partners about your support of this effort.
- Access to a private community of practice of influential leaders, stakeholders and champions that is working to further evolve and evaluate these Guidelines.